Mattei’s Garage is a full service automotive repair shop that was founded by Ralph Mattei in 1972. Mattei’s is currently owned and operated by Ralph’s nephew, Larry Cervetti.
We offer complete service for most makes of foreign and domestic vehicles including Ford, GM, Chevrolet, Toyota and Honda. We also repair BMW, Mercedes, Volvo and other European automobiles.
If you are not familiar with our company and your first contact with us is online, We would be pleased to hear from you! Please let us know what your needs and questions are, we will be more than happy to help. Just call or stop by at your earliest convenience
We provide all types of automotive services including:
- Brake Service and Repair
- Oil Service
- Drivability and Engine Performance (Check Engine Light)
- Air Conditioning and Heating Service
- Transmission Service
- Check To Buy Service
- Battery Service
- Engine Tune Up
- Scheduled Maintenance
- Radiator and Engine Cooling Service
- Tires and Tire Repair including Tire Pressure Moniter Service
- Electrical Repair including Alternator and Starter Repair
Our work is covered by a 12 month, 12.000 mile nationwide warranty unless otherwise noted. Additionally, our warranty is accompanied by free roadside assistance which is valued at $150.
Our commitment and promise:
- To perform high quality repair service at a fair and just price.
- To have a sense of personal obligation to each and every one of our customers.
- To recommend the services, repairs and maintenance to car owners that are necessary to maintain the vehicle in a safe working order.
- To use only products which are safe and which provide service, which equals or exceeds those recommended by the vehicle’s manufacturer.
- To service and repair vehicles in a timely manner and to keep the customer informed of any and all changes including completion times.
- To give the best customer service possible and in the case of any disputes, to provide a prompt and amicable resolution.
- To ensure that my entire staff conducts themselves in a professional manner and in keeping with the high standards of the automotive industry.
- To notify the customer if appointments or completion promises cannot be kept.